THE ULTIMATE WATERFRONT PROPERTY
Set on a little over 7 acres of near level land this jaw dropping property boasts absolute water frontage with access to a small sandy beach suitable for swimming and launching your boat. You will never tire of the 180 degree north facing views with the constant movement of water and vessels not only on the bay, but further out on Bass Strait too. At night, you’ll be mesmerised by the lighthouse in the distance at Low Head.
The home itself comprises of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 very separate living areas with water views from numerous positions of the house including the master suite. Just imagine sipping on your coffee looking out over the many moods of the water every morning………
In addition to the double storey home there is a light plane hangar (complete with 3 phase power) providing an abundance of parking, storage, and workshop space. The use for this amazing area will have your imagination working overtime.
145 Bevic Rd at a glance……..
• Set on a little over 7 acres with absolute water frontage
• 15 x 18m plane hangar with 3 phase power
• House built circa 2005 – approx. 243m2
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and office (or 4th bedroom)
• Open plan living with floor to ceiling windows upstairs and down
• Second (downstairs) family room with kitchenette facilities
• Double glazed windows plus insulated walls and ceilings
• Awesome deck with 180 degree water views
• Secure paddock with post and rail fence
• 3 water tanks with capacity to store up to 60,000 litres of water
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 14 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.92 hectare
- Floor Area is 243 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 10 Garage
- 4 Carport
- 10 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Absolute water frontage