The Opportunity Of A Lifestyle Change
Constructed in 1992, this property offers the majority of benefits that you expect when looking for a change of this sort. Situated approximately 10 minutes from the township of Avoca, the 6.32 hectares consists of the cleared area around the homestead and light bush/scrub yet still having easy access around it. The boundary of the property borders on an arm of the St Paul’s River as the pictures depict which will excite fishing enthusiasts. The interior of the home, with generous storage, is complemented with accommodation of five large bedrooms, open plan living & updated bathroom, making it ideal for the growing family or keen family friends wanting to stay and enjoy the property.
• Approximately 10 minutes to Avoca township
• 6.32 Ha of light bush/scrub, cleared around the 5 bedroom home C1992
• Open plan living, updated bathroom & wood heating
• Double garage with toilet, workshop & laundry.
• Plentiful water with large tanks, small dam & good access to the creek
- 5 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 6.32 hectare
- Floor Area is 120 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage