Elevated Bicheno home with beautiful coastal views
Currently used as holiday rental accommodation, this is your chance to live that permanent holiday lifestyle year-round in the highly sought-after beachside town of beautiful Bicheno. This elevated home enjoys sweeping water views and is perfectly positioned just a short walk from scenic lookouts, cool cafes, restaurants and the pristine sands of the beach. You can go for an early-morning walk before returning to the style and comfort of this must-see home.
The layout is bright and free flowing with three bedrooms, family bathroom with shower, spa and separate toilet and an open-plan living space that flows out to the sunny north-facing covered deck. Here, you can start your day with a coffee in hand as you take in a sensational sunrise over Lookout Rock. In the afternoons, you can enjoy the beautiful sunset as it illuminates the East Coast mountains beyond.
You could choose to enjoy this home all for yourself or make some cosmetic updates to create a luxuriously coastal haven. If you want to take advantage of the demand for accommodation in a strong rental market, this home is rental ready with plenty of tenants sure to appreciate the views, huge amount of storage in the garage underneath, the large lot and the incredible location.
14 Tribe Street at a glance:
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes and easy access to the bathroom
• A designer northern aspect with plenty of sunshine throughout the day
• Bright open-plan living that flows out to the deck with a beautiful outlook
• A quality kitchen prime for renovation to be transformed into a chef’s dream
• Solid brick garage/workshop underneath, while upper-level has been re-clad
• Grassy backyard for kids and pets with huge front yard offering great off-street parking
• Walk to local shops, cafes, Lookout Rock and down to the Bicheno Blowhole
• Don’t miss this exciting chance to get into the sought-after Bicheno market
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 771 m²
- Floor Area is 152 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place