A Feel-Good Family Home in a Private, Peaceful Bush Setting
An attractive perfectly positioned home on a 5 acre parcel of land, offering a unique package in a natural bush setting with direct frontage onto the Scamander River, positioned overlooking the treetops to the river and wetlands below with South Sister, Tower Hill and Mt Victoria in the distance.
The immediate water and bushland views will be the envy of visiting family and friends. You can happily while away the days in your own little piece of Paradise from the large wrap-around deck whilst watching the soaring Wedge-tailed and White-bellied Sea Eagles or listen to the chorus of native birds. The deck, opening out from the main living area is the perfect spot for entertaining, growing fresh herbs or simply relaxing with a good book or cold beverage at the end of the day.
An abundance of natural light streaming through the full length windows flows seamlessly throughout the expansive open-plan living and dining areas. Beyond the façade of this stunning single level residence lies a cleverly designed floor plan with generous proportions and stylish light-filled interiors. The home, has a functional layout and is perfect for entertaining and accommodating the whole family.
This beautiful home was constructed in 2004 with a large amount of forethought. The property consists of four generously sized bedrooms, plus a study, large bathroom and large laundry. Under the home there is a 4 car lock-up garage and stacks of storage space begging to be transformed as a teenager’s games room/unit or perhaps even an extensive wine cellar. Also there is provision for an internal lift to be installed to give access from the garage if so desired.
• Just moments to amenities;
• Constructed from concrete block and blue-board texture coated render with a Colour-bond roof;
• Well maintained and ready to move straight in;
• Centrally positioned wood heater;
• Ducted heat transfer system to the bedrooms and front hallway;
• Walk-in pantry, open-plan kitchen with breakfast area at one end;
• Granite bench tops and splash-backs plus a large s/s range-hood over the gas cooktop;
• Roomy master bedroom with a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite;
• Curtains in all bedrooms;
• Tinted windows throughout, plus internal shade blinds on all north-west facing windows preventing glare and heat in summer and extra warmth in winter;
• Family bathroom is complete with an extra-large separate shower, bath & separate toilet;
• Under the home is a massive garage/workshop, ideal for cars, boats, storage or tinkering;
• 15 solar panels and two large poly water tanks as back up for the Town supply;
• Ample parking close to the home and alongside the additional separate workshop;
• Tiled floors in all wet areas with remaining floors being carpeted.
The Vendors are happy to consider renting back the property for up to 6 months while they complete the search for their new home.
Inspections will be conducted by appointment only.
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.35 hectare
- Floor Area is 244 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating