Fantastic family home with a large Shed
Tightly held for over 35 years this 1986 built brick home is now ready for a new family to call it home sweet home. Enjoy country living without the upkeep and only short distance to the Sassafras Primary School, Service Station and within 15 minutes to Devonport.
Recently updated throughout means there’s nothing to do but simply enjoy your family time. Consisting of:
• 3 generous size bedrooms all with built in robes
• Large Lounge room featuring exposed timber beams and boasting views of Mount Roland and fields
• The option of Wood Heating or a recently installed Daikin Heat Pump
• Fresh and Clean renovated kitchen with ample storage and overlooking the backyard
• The dining area a great spot to enjoy a meal or a drink with all day sun
• Spacious laundry located near the backdoor for easy access to the clothesline.
• Separate toilet is centrally located closed to the bedrooms for convenience.
• Renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath. A rainfall like shower head is worth mentioning.
• Outside is fully fenced with an impressive under cover area, perfect for entertaining
• For the car enthusiast or for those wanting a workshop, there’s an impressive 6×13 m powered shed/garage on offer
• Large 1026m2 Block with dual access
A great family home is on offer here and with everything that you could want in a family home and not too far out of town, this is sure to be popular. So, give James Blenkhorn a call today to arrange a viewing.
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,026 m²
- 5 Garage
- House House Category
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Fully Fenced