Sold By Theresa Button
A treasure of a location
There’s no looking past this property if you are after convenience, location and lifestyle.
Located just 3.5kms from the heart of Wynyard, this cosy 2 bedroom home sits on 2 titles, and overlooks 14 acres (approx.) of fertile level land. Perfect if you want to start hobby farming or cropping.
Plenty of space to get the kids outside with their hobbies, or horse lovers you could create an arena of your dreams. The magic starts at the front gate and is awaiting its new owners to unlock its potential once again.
Behind the main entrance:
• 2 Bedrooms 1 with built ins
• Partial open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
• Modern kitchen
• Lounge with large wood heater
• Adjoining living space
• Separate bath and shower
• Dual access toilet
• Internal laundry
• Undercover deck for entertaining and relaxing
• Tinted external windows for privacy
• Views of Table Cape from the kitchen
Beyond the front gate:
• Approx. 14 acres total across 2 titles
• Level and well fenced with highway frontage
• Triple bay powered workshop/garage 11x7m (approx.)
• 6 x 5.5m garage for main parking
• Storage shed (ex chicken ranch/stable)
• Impressive vegetable garden area
• Productive orchard with storage shed
• 2 Bores and a pump
• Gravity fed troughs with stop taps
• Water tanks, stock yard and storage areas
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 13.96 acres
- 5 Garage
- House House Category
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining