A Solid Starter In Avoca
Avoca is a small, historic town located 80 km south east of Launceston via the Midland Highway and If you’ve ever driven through Avoca, I can all but guarantee you’ve passed this home. Set proudly in the main Street, this three-bedroom home with great yard, and ample backyard is a fantastic opportunity to commence your first home purchase.
Having been in the same hands for decades, the time has come for someone new to put their loving stamp on this great little property. Just a short walk to the South Esk River and shops this lovely township has a proud history and locals are sure to embrace the new owner. For more information or to arrange an inspection call Trudi Jones on 0448 68 439
• 1957 built home with 3 good sized bedrooms
• Beautiful solid timber floors evident throughout
• North facing Living area with Saxon wood heater
• Fully enclosed yard, with garden shed, and additional separate area
• Updated roofing and meter box since original build
• Solid rural home near prominent Midland farms and potential career opportunities
Roberts Real Estate has made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements and boundary lines are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 1,442 m²
- Floor Area is 113 m²
- House House Category