Freycinet Views - Serene Acreage & Stunning Family Homestead
Immerse yourself in a lifestyle of visual decadence in this exclusive, private property, where glorious views greet you at every turn. Over 6.6 acres of open and Eucalypt lined, rolling farmland surround this picture-perfect family home, where Oyster Bay and Freycinet Peninsula vistas will form the backdrop to your daily lives.
Once part of the surrounding sheep farm, your nearest neighbours (aside from Mother Nature) are far out of sight. A long, unpaved road leads through the acreage to the expansive, fully fenced homestead, gracefully perched atop the hill. Here plentiful gardens surround the home, anchored by beautifully tended green lawns offering abundant room for kids and pets.
External features we love on this property include:
– Raised vegetable beds, fruit trees, greenhouse & chicken coop
– 66,000 litres of water storage
– 3.2KW solar panel system
– Single garage & workshop space, plus double carport
– North-eastern facing slope perfect for a vineyard or potential agritourism business (STCA), plus ample room for horses or livestock
The dual-level family home has a warm and welcoming feel, in sync with its rural surroundings. Stunning views seem inescapable no matter where you are in the home, with a nearby lagoon complementing the coastal scenes that draw the eye to Great Oyster Bay, Freycinet and Schouten Island in the distance.
Strong characteristics of the home include:
– Multiple living areas offer space for privacy, relaxing and entertainment. There’s a lounge room, a meals area, a formal dining room and upstairs a second loft-style family room.
– Watch the sun rise over Oyster Bay from the sun-drenched eastern living area.
– The family kitchen and informal dining has timber cabinetry, low-maintenance flooring, plenty of bench space and reliable appliances, including a Smeg oven and Asko dishwasher.
– There are four generous bedrooms, two upstairs and two downstairs.
– Two bathrooms service the home. The upstairs one has a shower, toilet and vanity, the downstairs one has a separate shower, bath and a separate toilet.
– A near new wood heater warms the lounge room, which boasts sliding glass doors to the external covered entertaining area. There is underfloor heating to multiple spaces downstairs.
Close to many local attractions, including Boomer Creek, the new Mayfield Cellar Door and Me and Mum’s cafe, the property is also close to popular beaches like Mayfield, Kelvedon and Saltworks. It has previously been approved as holiday accommodation by the local council and offers strong possibilities for Agritourism (STCA).
If this exceptional lifestyle upgrade appeals to you at all, please get in touch today for more information.
Roberts Real Estate have made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.70 hectare
- Floor Area is 224 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place