Off Grid Paradise by the Bay
Offering a change of pace, 114 Acacia Drive is set on a large 2349sqm block which is fully fenced, and within the boundary is home to peace, tranquillity and beauty.
Meticulously maintained and often admired, the property has stunning gardens, an envious lawn, home to a small orchard (cherries, apples, you name it!), a wood yard with separate access for easy stacking and a great shed set up complete with lock up garage, carport and workshop (with power).
A home for entertaining, two outdoor patio spaces flank both entrances, so you can follow the sun around from morning to evening.
Inside the home comprises of two queen size bedrooms (both with built in wardrobes), a study nook, and a large lounge area with a wall of windows showcasing the garden vista. A generous dining space with outdoor access on the Eastern and Western sides offer easy living.
Enjoy cooking with gas in the kitchen whilst chatting with guests seated at the breakfast bar.
• The property is fully off grid.
• There is a solar power system set up with batteries.
• There is power running past the property, so setting up the property to power could also be an option.
• ~80,000L of water storage, and a bio cycle septic system.
• A fantastic set up creates a property with barely any living expenses!
• The property is being sold essentially on a walk in, walk out basis. A full chattel list can be provided of items included in the sale. Items include the large leather couch with chaise, large Samsung flat screen TV, two queen bed packages, dining table and chairs, washing machine, gas fridge/freezer, outdoor entertaining setting x2.
Value galore, what a great opportunity to be able to purchase a property and not have to worry about spending thousands to furnish it! Buy and enjoy.
A must inspect, this property is emotive and captivating. It is very easy to picture yourself enjoying the serene surroundings of the home, and the lifestyle of Ansons Bay.
A shack or a home, you will love living here.
Many families have fond memories of Ansons Bay – the ultimate holiday destination boasting both bay and ocean fishing, kayaking, swimming and water sport fun. Referred to as ‘remote’ for Tassie, Ansons Bay is located 40 minutes from St Helens and Bridport, and 2 hours from Launceston, however feels worlds away. Ansons Bay is comprised of both shacks and permanent dwellings, offering a community of warmth and welcome.
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 4 Open Parking Spaces