Stunning Views! 2.72 Hectares! Motivated Vendor!
Located within short driving distance to the Penguin hub, this property oozes limitless potential.
Offering a wonderful panorama of Penguin itself to Low Head in the far distance of a long coastal vista. You really need to immerse yourself in the property to fully appreciate the enormity of the views which are simply mesmerising.
The home is privately situated on a 2.72 hectare (just under 7 acres) undulating allotment. Perfect for a horse or even a few livestock.
The upper level of the 1972 built home features 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge and sun-soaked kitchen/dining with access to a quaint balcony. Downstairs has an office, a workshop and rumpus room or large 3rd bedroom.
Any subdivision questions should be directed to the planning department of the Central Coast Council.
This is possibly a once in a generation opportunity to acquire such a stunning location, so don’t let this one slip through your fingers!
• Panoramic views of Penguin to Low Head in the far distance of a long coastal vista
• 2.72 hectare (just under 7 acres) undulating allotment
• Perfect for a horse or even a few livestock
• 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge and sun-soaked kitchen/dining upstairs
• Downstairs has an office, a workshop and rumpus room or large 3rd bedroom.
• Subdivision questions should be directed to the Central Coast Council
• Renovators and investors will need to be quick to jump on this one
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.76 hectare
- Floor Area is 207 m²
- 2 Toilet
- AcreageSemi-rural House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes