House Proud Vendors
Perfectly maintained and presented, this 3 bedroom house sits on nearly 1/4 acre of level, well fenced grounds in the quaint village of Conara, only 10 minutes to Campbell Town and 35 minutes to central Launceston.
Boasting a spacious and updated Tas Oak kitchen/dining room, modern bathroom with walk in shower, the 3 bedrooms are generous in proportion and there is a small sunroom at the front of the house. The home is warm and cosy with both inbuilt wood heater and a reverse cycle heat pump.
The property has a large carport allowing undercover protection to the laundry, storage, 2nd toilet & garden shed. The garage is 9m x 3.8m giving you plenty of workshop space as well as lock up room for a 2nd vehicle.
Ultimately a well maintained & presented family home, perfect for the first home buyer, retiree or discerning investor.
• Beautifully maintained 3 bedroom family home
• 967m² well fenced, level block
• Generous Tas Oak kitchen/dining room
• Large carport attached to the home
• Garage/workshop, garden shed & 2nd toilet
• 35 minutes to central Launceston & on the bus route
• Rural & mountain views
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 967 m²
- Floor Area is 111 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Secure Parking