Residence plus Commercial Property in Prime Position.
Exciting opportunity to purchase this solidly built five-bedroom residence attached to a commercial freehold property in a popular tourist destination of the Tamar Valley.
The residence has five good sized bedrooms, two with built-ins and the master with walk-in robe and ensuite. A large, bright family bathroom with separate bath and walk-in shower and separate utility with courtyard access complete the essentials. The large open plan living/kitchen/dining with well-maintained original décor, timber kitchen cabinetry and ample bench space offers vibrant family living. A free-standing double garage and private low maintenance courtyard complete the residential package.
Occupying a prominent main road position on the wine route, in the thriving township of Beaconsfield and currently operating as an Indian restaurant (Please note that the Business is also for sale separately, with 3 years of a 5-year lease remaining.) With seating for 100 the business section boasts a stainless-steel commercial kitchen, walk-in cool room and freezer and full complement of patron amenities. Featuring great parking, a separate takeaway entrance and bar area, the restaurant is well designed and functional. There is direct internal access to the restaurant from the residence if required.
Secure your future and realise your dream with this dual purpose, perfectly positioned, prime freehold property.
• 5-bedroom residence attached to freehold commercial property
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining, master with walk in robe and ensuite
• Family bathroom with bath and walk in shower, built-ins in 2 bedrooms
• Free standing double garage, private low maintenance courtyard.
• Restaurant with prominent, main road frontage on corner block in thriving township
• Well-appointed SS commercial kitchen, walk in cool room/freezer
• 100 seat dining area, bar, separate takeaway area, ample parking.
• Exciting investment opportunity or lifestyle option in the Tamar Valley.
Rent: $1057.69 plus GST /week, plus all outgoings including Rates and Water Charges (Residence & Restaurant combined)
Roberts Real Estate has made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,165 m²
- Floor Area is 394 m²
- 6 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 16 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category