Relax, Listen To The Birds...
This 2 bedroom cabin plus bunkhouse is situated in a quiet location in a small community and is built to melt into the superb bush surrounds.
In the heart of the fabulous Central Highlands, only a short stroll to the Shannon River and minutes from some of the best fishing waters in the country.
The property would be a great base for fishing or bushwalking and the perfect spot to relax and listen to the Currawongs’ song.
With both wood heating & reverse cycle air conditioner it is comfortable & cosy in any weather.
• 2 Bedrooms plus bunkhouse.
• Private location, walking distance to the Shannon River.
• Over 3000m² of natural bush.
• Wood heating plus reverse cycle heat pump.
• Close to all the best trout fishing in Tasmania.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 3,118 m²
- Floor Area is 52 m²
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Separate bunk house