Welcome to Hayes and this lovely property which is well named as it’s situated nearby to the banks of the river Derwent collecting the sunshine. A great property located just under 10 minutes to the township of New Norfolk perfectly located to still have that country feel but also being so close to all services.
Ideal for the whole family to grow your own fruit/vegetables or to run a few head of cattle or sheep. Fully irrigated from the Derwent river it is as easy as a touch of a button with multiple hydrants…..
• 4 bedrooms + study weatherboard home
• 2 bathrooms + 2 kitchens
• Great timber floors with great deck
• Large open plan living at both ends of the home
• Multiple paddocks and sheds
• Just under approximately 10 hectares of fully irrigated prime farm land
• 60 mega-litre water licence from the Derwent
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 9.73 hectare
- Floor Area is 292 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 10 Open Parking Spaces