Family Home In Quiet Cul-De-Sac
Relax and appreciate the coolness of open plan living in this light and airy home. A welcoming open plan kitchen, living and dining space boast an abundance of natural light and comfort, perfect for entertaining in the warm and cold months. Designed and styled for easy living, the home represents excellent value and affordability for those wishing to enter the property market with certainty.
The ideal setting for taking in iconic sunsets. Lifestyle and convenience are why owners, tenants and holiday makers alike flock to this popular address! The modern kitchen features stone bench tops, large island, ample storage, dishwasher and high quality appliances. Concertina sliding door to the large deck allows for indoor outdoor living with friends and family.
10 Apsley Court at a glance:
• Sun drenched living and dining area with northerly aspect
• Level and low maintenance yard
• Located in a quiet, tightly held cul-de-sac
• Enjoy the picturesque views from your large balcony
• Entertainers kitchen with stone bench tops
• Roomy master bedroom with large walk-in-wardrobe and direct access to deck
• A sizeable garage that has the welcome addition of a full bathroom
• Ample off street parking, room for boat, trailer or caravan
Ideally positioned at the end of a sought-after quiet cul-de-sac minutes’ walk from the waters’ edge, this house offers the perfect family setting.
The garage offers the perfect set up for a home office or granny flat to accommodate guests, teenagers, or elderly parents.
An inspection is a must and it will not disappoint. Be quick and call for more information, today.
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 674 m²
- Floor Area is 130 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes