1/56 Chris St, PROSPECT VALE TAS 7250Under Offer
ALL OFFERS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 1PM TUES 8/6/2021
Unit - PROSPECT VALE TAS
This 2 bedroom unit has recently had a facelift benefiting from new floor coverings, paintwork and window furnishings throughout.
The spacious open lounge/dining area is the central hub of this unit and has recently had a reverse cycle air conditioning heat pump installed. The kitchen blends with this area and provides ample bench and cupboard space.
Both bedrooms provide the convenience of built-in wardrobes whilst the family size bathroom consists of shower over bath, vanity and toilet.
Externally there is a private courtyard at the rear, a garden shed and single carport.
Located within an easy 700 metre walk to the Prospect Vale Marketplace there is also a fabulous choice of schools (both public and private) nearby.
1/56 Chris St at a glance……….
• Stand alone unit – 1 of only 3 on the block
• As new paintwork, floor & window coverings
• Reverse cycle heat pump for year round comfort
• Unit: approx. 70m2 – Land: approx. 241m2
• MV council rates: $774 pa – TasWater rates $792 pa
• Built 1991 – currently let at $260 per week
• Easy level walk to the Prospect Vale Marketplace
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 241 m²
- Floor Area is 70 m²