The Ultimate Bush Retreat
With only one lot left in this magical mountain subdivision, there is still a chance to secure your own piece of paradise. Take the opportunity to breathe in the clear mountain air and enjoy the pristine waters of Bronte Lagoon, a world renowned mecca for freshwater fishing and a haven for bushwalkers – this block represents the best of the best! The surrounding Tasmanian wilderness is also a popular drawcard for many other pursuits such as mountain bike riding, water sports and wildlife photography.
Lot 4 consists of 21.89 hectares, is native bush with lower grassland areas leading down to the Lagoon with an asking price of $225,000
• Magnificent mountain & lake views
• Numerous good house sites
• Excellent access with road frontage
• Native forest & open plains
• In the heart of trout fishing paradise