The Block Of Your Dreams
Looking for a little extra space, fabulous views & an easy 20 minute commute to Launceston? Then this superb block will tick a lot of boxes! On the “city side” of ever popular Westbury, this 4,917m² block has been shaped to perfection. It has power & water connected, with power to the proposed house site from the new high access 10m x 8.5m colorbond shed. The property has been planted on the boundaries with mature trees, established vegie beds, a garden shed & water tank. There is also a permit to drill a bore. To top it all off the 300 degree views are just spectacular, both back over the township & to the mountains, north & south! A truly fantastic block, sure to impress!
• 4917m² of landscaped grounds
• 300 degree views over the town & towards the mountains.
• New high access 10m x 8.5m colorbond shed.
• Garden shed, water tank, mature trees and vegie beds.
• Minutes to Westbury & 20 minutes into Launceston.
- Land is 4,917 m²