Sitting on Top of the World
What an opportunity… enjoying over 95 metres of coastal and beach frontage is this virgin acreage at stunning Nine Mile Beach at Dolphin Sands.
Secure this incredible position and build the beach side home of your dreams.
Consisting of sandy dunes and natural coastal grasses and bushland, this 5 acre property offers breathtaking 180 degree panoramic views from Freycinet Peninsula through to Maria Island, Swansea, over Great Oyster Bay and Dolphin Sands. A truly magic location from which to build your new home (subject to relevant Council approvals) and an ultimate location to get away from it all.
• 4.99 acres of natural dunes and bushland
• Natural sandy dunes & coastal vegetation
• Power passing, fixed wireless internet available
• 10 minutes drive to Swansea township, shops & cafes
• 20 minutes to local wineries & vineyards
• 2hrs drive from Hobart, 1hr 40 minutes to Launceston
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- Land is 2.02 hectare