Sunny Elevated Block in Seaside Swanwick
Priced to sell – now $240,000! You will not find better on the market at this price!
Large, level and ready to build on or enjoy for the summer, this sun-soaked residential block offers a truly captivating setting. Nestled high into the hillside, the position enjoys serene, elevated views with glimpses of the majestic Hazards mountains and meandering Swan River, inviting you to embrace the tranquility and peaceful ambiance of the surrounding area.
Located in a quiet and private cul-de-sac just minutes from Sandpiper Beach, Swanwick boat ramp and Freycinet Golf Course, this property offers a peaceful environment that also allows easy access to everything that Swanwick/Coles Bay has to offer and presents an incredible canvas for designing a permanent residence tailored to your desires or crafting a unique short-term accommodation venture.
• Large level sunny residential block of 1379sqm block
• Positioned higher on the hill providing sheltered, elevated views
• Serene views over rolling hills, the Swan River & Hazards mountains
• Quiet cul-de-sac offering a peaceful & private environment
• Ample space for your dream home or unique short-term accommodation (STCA)
• Minutes from Sandpiper Beach, boat ramp & Golf Course
• 5 min drive to Coles Bay & Freycinet National Park
Council Rates: approx. $679 pa
Municipality: Glamorgan Spring Bay Council
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact agent Bianca Melling or Paul Whytcross at Roberts Real Estate East Coast.
Roberts Real Estate have made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate. Photos are indicative of the property only.
- Land is 1,379 m²