Suburban block with thriving vege garden
This lovely suburban block is situated in the charming town of Sheffield, conveniently located within walking distance to shops. Positioned on a generous 855m2 block, the property is currently utilized as a thriving vegetable garden, boasting a variety of produce such as apples, plums, pumpkins, potatoes, corn, green gate apples, nectarines, peach marine, cherry trees, nectarine trees and peach trees. The property is securely fenced and offers views of Mt Roland from the backyard area.
Subject to Council approval, this block of land presents a fantastic opportunity for those seeking a peaceful, natural setting to build their dream home. To learn more about this wonderful property, please don’t hesitate to call Gerald or Corinne today, we would be more than happy to discuss the details with you!
• Perfect for value, convenience and practicality
• Lovely suburban block in Sheffield
• Walking distance to shops
• Power & Sewage at road frontage
• NBN would be available
• Positioned on 855m2 fenced block
• Thriving vegetable garden
• Building is subject to Council approval (STCA)
- Land is 855 m²