'Tequila Sunrise' Bush Getaway by the Beach
Welcome to ‘Tequila Sunrise’ a beautiful all natural 7-acre bush oasis with two on-site caravans and all within easy walking distance to Nine Mile Beach!
This much-loved family holiday spot is the perfect destination for anyone looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and immerse themselves in the beauty of the east coast bush and coastline. With two separate caravan setups plus a small additional ‘bunkhouse’, there is plenty of room and accommodation for at least two families and their friends to enjoy comfortably.
Both caravans offer their own indoor-outdoor all-weather areas, along with all the necessary amenities such as underground power, bore and rainwater with camp-style hot showers and bathrooms to make you feel right at home.
Conveniently located close to a public beach walkway, you have easy access to the crystal-clear waters and pristine sands of Nine Mile Beach. So, whether you’re looking to take a dip, go for a paddle, or simply soak up the sun, this property offers the perfect base for your family’s next beach adventure!
527 Dolphin Sands Road at a glance:
• Approx 7.47 acres of natural bush & cleared caravan sites
• Mostly level with several small dunes offering views & wind protection
• 2 x caravans with annexe/patio & bathroom facilities
• Underground power, bore & rainwater connected
• Also suitable to build a holiday home or permanent residence (STCA)
• Only 250m walking distance to Nine Mile Beach
• Approx 10 min drive to Swansea town centre, shops, cafes & amenities
Roberts Real Estate have made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate. Photos are indicative of the property only.
- Land is 3.03 hectare