Multiple Opportunities - Fantastic Location
Welcome to Macquarie Plains nestled right next door to Bushy Park in the beautiful Derwent Valley. Bushy Park is the home of Tasmania’s hop fields with the area offering so much for all walks of life with the local school having primary and high school in one, a local post office, service station, and convenience store. A short, but scenic drive, along the River Derwent to the township of New Norfolk and around 50 minutes to the Hobart CBD….
• Approximately 800m2 level access block
• Weatherboard building
• New roof completed + Power
• Located in between two rivers
• The fantastic backdrop of hop fields
• Great location to be transferred to a home, cafe, souvenir and gift shop (STCA and Heritage approval)
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- Land is 808 m²