Bring the caravan, boat and the kids!
That’s right – bring the caravan, boat and the kids and you’re ready to go! This sheltered vacant semi-rural block of just over 3 acres is only a 500m walk to Nine Mile Beach and the Meredith River, has underground power connected, aquifer spear (bore) in place and a lovely clearing to set up camp, sit back and relax and enjoy the peace and serenity this lovely spot offers you.
Alternatively, with the mountains offering pretty views in the distance and the shelter and privacy of the trees surrounding you, you may choose to build and reside here permanently. The choice is yours!
• Located on the rear side of Cambria Drive offering less traffic or passers-by
• Two local boat ramps on offer, Swan River or Yellow Sand Banks Road
• 500m / 2-3 minutes walk to the beach or river mouth
• Level block with newly formed driveway
• Power connected, aquifer spear (bore) installed
• 5 minutes drive from the seaside township of Swansea
• Land size: Approx 3.1 acres
• Council: Glamorgan/Spring Bay
• Zoning: 31.0 Particular Purpose – Dolphin Sands
• Rates: Approx. $940 per annum
• Underground power connected & aquifer spear (bore) installed
For more information please contact local agents Bianca Melling or Paul Whytcross at Roberts Real Estate East Coast.
Roberts Real Estate have made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- Land is 1.26 hectare