Living on a Prayer Offers close Aug 15th at 2pm
The Turners Marsh Uniting Church, circa 1879 is in need of some TLC but oozes potential. Surrounded by farmland and boasting spectacular rural views, the property enjoys peace & privacy. The weatherboard church is situated on approximately 1,811m² and is lined internally with hand split timber & features character floorboards. There is currently no water or sewerage as this area of Karoola requires tank water system and on-site waste system. There is no power connected but is close by.
The property is currently privately owned & the purchaser would need to need to be approved as a “Cemetery Manager” prior to taking ownership as a caretaker of approximately 30 gravesites at the rear of the property.
There is plenty of scope here for an exciting upgrade subject to approval by Launceston City Council, the property is zoned “agricultural”.
• Circa 1879 “Turners Marsh Uniting Church” currently privately owned
• Absolutely breath taking panoramic Tasmanian country views
• The grave sites are situated at the rear of the property
• Tank water and septic tank/private waste system area + power approx. 100m from boundary
• Surrounded by farmland which maximizes privacy
• The weatherboard church is in need of some TLC but oozes potential
• Hand split timber internally lined + character ladened timber floorboard
• Talk to the Launceston council about your potential ideas property is zoned agricultural
• The purchaser will need to be approved as a “Cemetery Manager” prior to taking ownership
• Approximately 1,811m² block with annual council rates of approximately $511 per annum
Roberts Real Estate has made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements and boundary lines are approximate.
- Land is 1,811 m²