In a class of its own - A Bracknell beauty!
If you can imagine a glorious canvas on which to paint your dreams, then this wonderful plot of land is it.
Beautifully located at the foothills of the Great Western Tiers, the block sits near the centre of the lovely town of Bracknell, established circa 1870, in the Meander Valley region of Tasmania. Here you can have the best of both worlds: a fabulous rural setting, yet only an easy 25-minute drive to Launceston for your work, services, and entertainment.
With over 50 meters of street frontage this one acre or 4180m² (approx.) rectangular plot faces west. It is level, has mature Hawthorne hedges on two full boundaries, and boasts breathtaking views of the majestic Great Western Tiers. The Liffey River reserve, with its abundant bird life, is also only a short stroll away.
The Tasmanian Highland Lakes are just over an hour’s drive away with their boating, fishing, and leisure opportunities.
Serviced with town water, power and ‘fixed wireless’ NBN, this block calls out to those wishing to build their dream home (STCA), and have lots of land to spare for a caravan and boat, as well as your gardening and leisure interests.
This wonderful block is well worthy of your attention.
• is an easy 25-minute drive to Launceston, and 30 minutes to Launceston Airport
• has a primary school, a general store and pub
• is 15 minutes from the Longford township, and its highly regarded gourmet supermarket, the ‘Hill Street Grocer’
• Build your dream home STCA
• 4180m² approx. (1 acre)
• Level, rectangular in shape, with over 50 meters of street frontage
• Town water, power and ‘fixed wireless’ NBN all available
• Title to be issued for the block, as a boundary adjustment is pending
• Zoning for the land is ‘Village’ (Meander Valley Council)
• Expansive views of the Great Western Tiers
- Land is 4,180 m²