Development Opportunity - 1084sqm Vacant Land - Swansea Main Street
Roberts Real Estate Swansea/Bicheno is pleased to present this rare development opportunity within the pretty seaside township of Swansea, on Tasmania’s east coast.
This exceptional opportunity presents a myriad of development opportunities for the savvy investor – develop as retail, cafe, professional office spaces, visitor accommodation or potential residential development (STCA).
• Large parcel of 1084sqm vacant land directly fronting Franklin Street (Tasman Highway)
• Zoned ‘Local Business’ under the Glamorgan-Spring Bay Interim Planning Scheme 2015
• Located within the town’s main street and business hub with potential to develop up to 9m* (STCA)
• Glorious ocean and mountain views from a potential second storey build
• Metres to picturesque Oyster Bay, Jubilee Beach and Swansea Jetty
Swansea is a true beachside holiday town in the heart of Tasmania’s east coast, located on the shores of Great Oyster Bay and overlooking Freycinet National Park. Established in the 1820’s as Waterloo Point, it is one of Tasmania’s oldest towns, with rich history and was the first municipality in Australia to be established after Hobart and Sydney.
- Land is 1,084 m²