Be a Part of the History
Welcome to the oldest continued Licensed Hotel in Australia, right in the heart of the township of New Norfolk in the forever popular Derwent Valley, just over 30 minutes’ drive to the Hobart CBD and just over an hour to the Hobart Airport.
The Derwent Valley is forever popular not only with the locals but a great draw card for tourists and the Bush Hotel is always on their wish list to visit. The area is famous for great vineyards, local breweries, terrific sporting facilities and parks for the whole family…….
• Over 20 rooms for accommodation
• Large kitchen plus seating for over 100 guests
• Great deck with river/mountain views
• Perfect location on route to the West Coast
• Multiple bars + Games room
• Open fireplaces + Solid timber floors
• Managers unit + Lots of off street parking
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- Land is 3,778 m²
- Floor Area is 1,132 m²
- 20 Car Spaces