It is not physically possible to drive into the Freycinet National Park without driving passed this under-utilized plot of land. One of the largest parcels of land within Coles Bay that is yet to reach its full potential.
Situated on the juncture of Freycinet Drive and Jetty Road, with excellent views of The Hazards mountains, this property is sure to appeal to those looking to construct a residence, holiday home, commercial enterprise, subdivision or strata (STCA) or take advantage of the works already undertaken by the Vendor.
There is a current Development Application approved for the construction of three, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 storey townhouses and a BBQ/entertaining pavilion for guests use. Add in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Managers Residence and the picture is almost complete.
– There is an existing 1970’s, 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, brick home onsite, inclusive of a separate double garage with toilet and shower facility
– Connection to town water
– Central location, walk to beaches or shops
– Approved Development Application documents available upon request
– Existing residence previously tenanted at $400 a week
– Freycinet National Park is one of the most visited tourist destinations in Tasmania
There is no denying that this substantial property provides a multitude of options for the astute investor. Enquire now to secure your piece of Tassie paradise.
For further information please contact Paul Whytcross or Bianca Melling of Roberts Bicheno.
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- Land is 622 m²