Leasehold Business Rare Opportunity On Site Devils Corner Winery
A proven performer of a business is now available for purchase, the widely known and recommended, Tombolo Freycinet (business name is negotiable).
This leasehold business is located at one of Tasmanian’s must stop destinations midway along The East Coast Wine Trail and the Great Eastern Drive at Devils Corner Cellar Door.
The position bordering the Tasman Hwy is one of envy, you cannot traverse the east coast without driving past, plus with views over the vines, Moulting Lagoon and the Freycinet Peninsula it is a must see destination in itself.
This proven business has been trading for 7 years on this site and has recently undergone a new kitchen fit out and full site renovation completed in November 2021.
The site holds regular music events, is a must stop for those on holiday or a weekend away, caters to tour groups, car & motorbike clubs or any others that are here to see the beautiful East Coast of Tasmania.
Points of Interest:
• Attractive lease terms with 8 years remaining.
• Approx. 2 hours from Hobart & Launceston.
• 20 minutes from Townships of Swansea, Bicheno & Coles Bay.
• Incredible views of Great Oyster Bay, Hazards Ranges & Freycinet Peninsula.
• Popular tourist destination with strong visitation numbers.
• Proven business growth over 7 years trading on the site.
• New Kitchen Fit Out / Site Renovation completed November 2021.
• New Event Space market to target.
• Endless opportunities to drive business growth & revenue.
• Site has strong following on social platforms.
• Reputable Business Partners / Collaborators including The Fishers of Freycinet & Devils Corner Cellar Door.
• Current offering includes Wood Fired Pizza, Ice cream, Espresso, Craft Beer & Cider
• Seats 360 across the winery site
• Site open 7 days a week (except Good Friday and Christmas Day)
• Licensed to sell Tasmanian beer & cider
If you are considering a move to one of the worlds most spectacular regions, then this property is more than worthy of serious consideration.
Contact Paul Whytcross 0428 637 516 or Bianca Melling 0439 327 270 for further information.
Roberts Real Estate have made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate. Photos are indicative of the property only.
- Floor Area is 36 m²